Account Director in Camberley, Up to 55k – Fantastic established company, 22 days + BH, Pension, Medical Insurance, free parking
This role would suit a professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in design, consultancy and manufacture. 5 years demonstrable strategic account management experience is essential, as is the ability in business development and maintaining / growing client relationships at all levels. Proven experience in managing a small team is also a key requirement.
The successful candidate will be a driven, dynamic, experienced and highly motivated individual who welcomes the opportunity to take responsibility, subsequently playing an important and valuable part in the success of the company.
As the Account Director you will be:
- Working closely within a small team you will be overseeing numerous accounts
- Generating the account strategy to drive the profitable growth of the existing clients
- Nurture, build and develop client relationships
- Managing day to day working relationships and communicating with prospective clients representing the company in a professional and positive manner
- Full understanding of the company’s key client strategy, effectively consulting at board level
- Run key client presentations, supported by the creative and account teams
- Support the development of any new business opportunities, nurturing key relationships at the highest level
- Control the financials of specific client accounts from quotations through to invoicing and reporting
- Understand client needs, take briefings and consult with confidence
- Monitor budgets, margins and profit
- Effectively manage your account pipeline to ensure accuracy of forecasts
To succeed as Account Director you will have:
- Experience with a proven track record of client development with top brands
- Experience of managing projects from concept to delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and hard working
- A clear commercial focus and a strong understanding of clients’ businesses
- Intelligent, a great communicator and ambitious with a very straightforward approach
- Confident and credible at board level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Engaging, straightforward, professional and passionate
- Highly organised, ambitious and enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail
- Salary Up to 55k pa
- Hours of work: 9am – 5.30pm
- 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Eligible for Contributory Pension Scheme after probation period
- Eligible for Private Medical Insurance Scheme after probation period
- Access to Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle scheme
- Free parking on-site
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.