Accounts payable processor required for centrally located Basingstoke company, free parking and close to railway station. 19k pa, 25 days annual leave, canteen on-site, 37 hours per week, 9am – 5pm. Must have excellent data entry skills and previous SAP experience is preferred.
Our Basingstoke-based client has an opening for an Accounts Payable Processor. You’ll need exceptional communication skills, be highly organised and candidates with knowledge of SAP will be given priority. You will need to come from a Data Entry background with accurate attention to detail with figures and numbers. This is an excellent opportunity in a established international company paying 19k.
As an Accounts Payable Processor, you will be responsible for:
- Processing Purchase Order invoices
- Using coding sheets for invoices
- Scanning of images onto system
- Liaising with Accounts Payable Analysts
Skills and Experience of Accounts Payable Processor:
- The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator both verbally and written
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail and accuracy and come from a high volume Data Entry background
- Must be PC literate. A working knowledge of OCR software and SAP is highly advantageous
- Excellent accuracy of data input and detail
- You’ll be highly tenacious, with an investigatory and problem-solving approach to solving issues
- Have strong organisation skills, flexible and can adapt to changing priorities easily
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise personal workloads to meet deadlines whilst remaining customer focused
- Must be a team player
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Salary 19k pa
- Free parking, canteen on-site
- Friendly team
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life assurance
If you’ve not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion.