Priority Appointments are recruiting for an Assembly Operative on a temporary to permanent basis for our client based in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will be a real team player who takes pride in their work and has an excellent eye for detail. Full training can be provided for someone with a keen interest in the production industry, so if perhaps you have a creative flair, or just like to tinker around and build things in your spare time, this could be the job for you!!
This role is starting ASAP so candidates will preferably be available immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely welcoming and friendly team who enjoy working together to achieve the best possible results. There is no doubt that after working for this company for just 1 month, you will feel like you have been there forever. If you think this is the role for you, APPLY TODAY.
- Working within the production team using hand tools to assemble products
- Work within the planning process for the day to ensure your task are completed
- Working to a very high standard of quality and pride
- Being a team player and working industriously.
- Keen interest in working in a production environment
- Excellent eye for detail is required
- Takes extreme pride in work
- Excellent work ethic
- Full training will be provided
- Working hours 8am-5pm Monday – Thursday and 8am-1pm on Friday
- Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks! See our website for details and T’s and C’s.
- Starting pay rate of £7.50 per hour, weekly pay
- Car parking available
- Easy access by public transport
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks!
Enjoy a great choice of exclusive perks when you temp with us – Click Here for full details.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been successful on this occasion.