Do you enjoy working in a fast paced manufacturing environment? Are you looking to work for a well-established employer with an above average benefits package? Temporary to permanent opportunity, 39 hours per week with immediate starts available.
A privately owned global manufacturer who have distinctively designed and manufactured their own products for over 70 years. Staff retention levels are high and the team are welcoming and friendly.
We are looking for Assembly Operatives with a passion for building, fixing and who have a superb eye for detail and attention to detail skills. Full training can be provided for the right mechanically minded person looking for a fantastic new opportunity to grow and nurture new skills.
- Assembly of products on a production line
- Using hand/power tools
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 8am-4.45pm, Friday 8am-3.45pm
Based in Whitchurch, easily accessible via public transport. Regular buses and trains are available, walking distance from the train station. Plenty of parking available for those who drive, easy access from the A303.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- £7.83 per hour, weekly pay
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 12 weeks
- Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks! See our website for details and T’s and C’s.
- Free parking
- Once permanent other fantastic benefits come into play such as 25 days holiday, a monthly lottery draw and a profit related bonus paid yearly.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.