Assembly Operative based in Alton, temporary to permanent position within a growing company, £8.45 per hour, training and development opportunities available…
An expanding company with a low staff turnover. You will be joining a small, committed and friendly team with the opportunity to share your knowledge whilst further developing your skill set.
Joining the team as an Assembly Operative duties will include but are not limited to;
- Preparation and assembly of PCB boards
- Soldering of electronic components
- Operating light machinery and use of a variety of hand tools
- Performing on line product testing and final inspection
- Labelling and packing of products including installation instructions
Based in Alton. Accessible via public transport however own transport preferred.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- £8.45 per hour, weekly pay during temporary period
- Monday – Thursday 8am-4.45pm, 2pm finish on a Friday
- Training and development opportunities available
- Attendance bonus scheme once permanent
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.