Reporting directly to the Factory Manager. 39 hours per week with overtime regularly available and optional. Low staff turnover and preference to promote and train people from within the business. 25 days per year annual leave and profit share to all employees; this may be the company to build your future with.
The Company: Our client is an engineering based company who specialise in the production of rotary viscous dashpots for smooth motion control, vane-type rotary pneumatic actuators, quarter-turn valve and mechanism actuation. Their aim is to meet the growing demand for more precise and sophisticated process control and monitoring. The company operates a rigorous quality control programmes which includes 100% testing of products before despatch. The company’s quality system is approved by the British Standards Institute to ISO 9000.
- Assembly of components using hand tools
- Reading of engineering drawings
- Hydraulic and pneumatic testing
- Basic electronic wiring
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience using hand tools
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatics desirable
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- £8.60 per hour with the opportunity to increase
- Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks! See our website for details and T’s and C’s.
- Onsite Parking
- 25 days per year annual leave plus 8 days of statutory bank holiday (personal allowance raises to 26 days after five full years of service)
- Profit sharing bonus paid monthly to all employees
- Full salary sick pay 6 weeks per year
- Subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food
- Overtime regularly available and optional.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks!
Enjoy a great choice of exclusive perks when you temp with us – Click Here for full details.
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.