Working a 39 hour week as an Assembly Operative in a target driven environment you will be joining a welcoming team. Pay rates start at £7.50/£8.50 increasing to approx. £9 after 12 weeks along with the added benefit of 25 days holiday per annum. With immediate starts and long term opportunities available this is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to build a career within the manufacturing industry.
The company: Our client is a market leading manufacturing company who craft and develop their products to the highest standard. They work to strict trade standards and work closely with their customers to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction. Their customers are truly at the heart of their business and this is reflected throughout the business with strong values of honesty and integrity. As a family run company marking their 150th year in the market this company is looking at a strong future.
- Assembly of products on a production line
- Using hand/power tools
- Working to targets
- Quality checking
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy
- Previous experience within a production/manufacturing environment
- Practically minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent time management
- £7.50/£8.50 per hour increasing to approx. £9 after 12 weeks
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 12 weeks
- Working hours Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/Monday to Thursday 2pm-12am rotating shift pattern OR Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm
- Free parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you