Assistant Management Accountant required for expanding finance department – must be AAT fully qualified. Salary 21 – 26k pa, lots of benefits include private medical cover, free parking or public transport links, 22 days holidays rising to 25 with service. Apply today if you’re interested!
This is a wide-ranging role, reporting directly to the Senior Management Accountant and with broad exposure across the business. The role will encompass month end / half year/ year end reporting, balance sheet reconciliation and variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting, fixed assets and communication with various stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop as they are mentored by experienced qualified finance professionals, enabling them to build a career within the finance team, in a forward thinking, growing, maturing business.
As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Production of Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Month end journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Statistical returns, Intrastat reporting, EC Sales List Returns
- Assisting with Budgets and Forecasts
- Update processes as and when needed
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Support and assist other members of the team during busy times and holidays.
- Must be AAT fully qualified
- Must have experience using SAP
- Must have excellent Excel skills
- 2+ years experience in accounting
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good verbal communication and telephone manner
- Possess excellent numeric skills
- Good attention to detail
- Can do/will do attitude
- Team player
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA is highly desirable
- Salary 21 – 26k pa depending on experience
- 9am – 5.30pm (40 hours per week)
- 22 days holiday entitlement rising to 25 days after 5 years
- Death in Service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Business park location with free parking and onsite sandwich/coffee bar
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days then please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.