A basic of 27-35k (pro rata) plus an attractive bonus scheme and many other benefits are on offer to a driven business development professional.
Priority Appointments is a well-established and highly regarded Recruitment Consultancy based in Basingstoke servicing customers throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. We are successful because we care about our customers, our reputation and each other! We have ambitious plans for growth over the next 3 years and we’re now looking for a Part Time Business Development Manager to maximise new and existing business.
What’s the job?
- Generating new business opportunities and building rapport with these accounts to achieve consistent business
- Maintaining productive relationships with existing customers to maximise business potential
- Conducting client meetings and sales presentations
- Attending conferences, networking and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business
- Keeping up to date with key competitors and changes within the marketplace
Who we are looking for?
- A self-starter with proven sales experience in the B2B sectors
- An advocate of delivering the best in customer service and an exponent of best practice
- A mature and intelligent approach to selling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude with an uncompromising passion for success
- Extensive social and business networks
- The ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers
- A fan of our values, ethics and customer oriented approach to business
- A guide salary band of 27k-35k (FTE) and attractive bonus scheme
- Car Allowance
- Flexible working pattern considered
- Ad hoc, monthly and quarterly incentives
- 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to 27 days (pro-rated)
- Non-contributory Private Healthcare
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- Free parking
If you do not hear from a consultant within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.