Are you a skilled CNC Miler Setter Operator/Programmer seeking a new challenge? Permanent opportunity, competitive pay rate and the opportunity to work with cutting edge machinery…
With recent changes within the company and a constantly expanding order book, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that you can grow with by sharing your wealth and knowledge whilst feeling truly valued in contributing to their continuing success.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Miller Setter Operator/Programmer to join the team on a permanent basis working with the following machinary:
- 7 x “HAAS” 4 Axis CNC Machining Centres, 1000mm x 500mm x 500mm
- 1 x “KIRA” 3 Axis CNC M/C Centre, 2000mm x 300mm x 200mm
- 2 x “HAAS” VF4S 3 High Speed Vertical CNC Mill
- 3 x “SEMCO” Vertical Mills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience setting, operating and programming CNC Milling machines
- Precious experience working with Fanuc or Haas
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Solidworks and offline programming experience beneficial
Based in Basingstoke and easily accessible by car and public transport. Easy access from the M3, onsite parking available.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- £14-£15 per hour, 39 hour week
- Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-4.30pm, Fri 8am-3.30pm
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.