Our client based in Farnham has an opportunity for a CNC Turner to join their expanding team on a permanent basis due to an exciting period of continuous growth. You will be setting up and running single spindle CNC lathes to achieve high levels of consistency and accuracy over a comprehensive set of parts which go into the companies own products.
In addition to six single spindle lathes the company also operates six twin spindle twin turret machines and mill turn centres in our turning department so future potential to grow in terms of skills and training are available and encouraged.
The Company: Our client is a privately owned business operating from three manufacturing and assembly sites in the Hampshire Surrey area. The company produces a range of pneumatic control equipment and rotary dampers. Founded in 1958 the company has a reputation of high quality standards and products with a long service life.
- Setting and running the CNC machine
- Reading engineering drawings
- Working closely with the team leaders to meet delivery deadlines
- Using measuring instruments to quality check components
- Knowledge of setting up and operating CNC machines
- Proficient with Fanuc based controls and confident setting up jobs from CAD drawings
- Basic programming experience advantageous
- Experience operating CNC mills advantageous but not essential
- Experience using various measuring instruments
- Excellent communication skills
- Working hours Monday – Thursday 8am-4.30pm, Friday 8am-3.30pm
- Salary circa 11ph + bonus, negotiable depending on experience
- Annual leave 25 days plus 8 bank holidays per annum (personal allowance raises to 26 days after 5 full years of service
- Profit sharing bonus paid monthly to all employees
- Full salary sick pay after 6 weeks per year
- Subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food
- Overtime regularly available and optional
- Free onsite parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you.