Energetic, enthusiastic, pro-active Customer Service Advisor required for a manufacturing company in Basingstoke. 18k pa, bonus scheme after 3 months, contemporary open plan offices, relaxed, social atmosphere, on-site parking, near to bus route. Full product and system training will be provided.
Working in a small, very busy team, you’ll be providing estimates to current and prospective clients. A pro-active, enthusiastic attitude is essential and performance is rewarded by a monthly bonus.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Taking customer orders over the phone
- Creating customer quotations and estimates whilst on the phone to customers
- Maintaining a very high standard of customer service
- Using bespke software to create quotations
No specific quoting or customer service experience is necessary, its all about attitude, however you must have the following:
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn technical information for quoting purposes
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time
- Accurate and a keen eye for detail
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and understand
- 18k + monthly bonus scheme (scheme starts after 3 months probation period)
- Working 8 hours per day Monday – Friday between 8am – 7pm (shift rota system)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking on-site
- Casual work attire – logo’d polo shirt provided
- Contemporary, airy, open plan office
- Social atmosphere
Thank you for your application. If you’ve not heard from a Consultant within 5 workings days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.