A well-known high street brand is looking for Customer Service Representatives to help with the influx of orders and enquiries coming in by phone and email from now until end January 2019. A brand you’ll feel proud to represent, you’ll get full product and process training so you’re fully equipped to handle all incoming queries, Central Basingstoke location in a modern, airy office with fun break out facilities like a pool table! 7.5 hours per day on a rota basis between the hours of 8am – 6pm. Some weekend work maybe required – Sunday working is at an enhanced overtime rate and Saturday working is compensated by a day off in the week.
As a Customer Service Representative you are the brand’s ambassador to whoever you are talking to, so a polite, professional telephone manner is required as well as excellent written English skills and exceptional attention to detail. People with retail experience are welcome to apply.
Please note that in order to be considered for this role you cannot have holiday booked between 23rd November 2018 and 11th January 2019 and available on max. 1 week’s notice.
Central Basingstoke location and only 10 mins walk from the bus and train station so easy to get to from Reading, Farnborough, Hook or Andover.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be:
- Answering enquiries and orders through telephone and email communication, while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintaining a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Providing accurate information regarding products e.g. content, price, availability, delivery time
- Accurately and efficiently entering orders onto in-house database and web portals
- Asking probing questions to customers and overcome objections
- Communicating clearly and immediately any system issues or feedback trends to the team leader
To succeed as a Customer Service Representative you’ll need:
- Customer service or retail experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and the Internet
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Enjoys the challenges that a customer service job can present
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand customer service processes and procedures
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
- £8.50 per hour
- 37.5 hours per week on a weekly schedule working between 8am – 6pm (with 30 mins lunch), Sunday through to Saturday. If working a Saturday you can get a day off in the week to compensate. Sunday is at an enhanced hourly rate
- Central Basingstoke location and only a 10 minute walk from the station
- Modern, airy, working environment
- Full product and process training will be given
- Kitchen area with free soft drinks and a great coffee machine along with tea for those that prefer
- Pool table and football table in break out room
- You get to work within a diverse and friendly team who work hard, but also have fun
How Do I Apply?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please apply with your CV, however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful for this particular position.