3 month customer service temp role with potential to be extended thereafter. £11.30ph, 35 hours per week – 7 hour per day on a shift rota between 7am – 6pm, free parking, and qualify for Perkbox Benefits Scheme after 2 weeks work! Great company and working within a small friendly team. Starts IMMEDIATELY so unfortunately you can’t be considered if you are on more than 1 week’s notice.
As part of a team of 5 customer service representatives at a luxury goods company, you will be responsible for handling all orders and queries from trade customers through to resolution, and for upholding the highest level of customer service at all times. The majority of orders and queries will arrive via email so you must have exceptional English grammar and spelling and strong attention to detail.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be:
- Keying trade customer sales orders
- Dealing with online transactions
- Processing payments, raising credit for returned stock
- Answering all incoming calls and emails from trade customers in accordance with agreed service level agreement
- Dealing with trade customer’s price queries and raising credits for price adjustments
- Handling customer service issues to satisfactory resolution including: ETA delivery enquiries, re-arranging deliveries – breakages and errors, communicating out of stock items
- Updating trade customers account details
Experience and Skills:
- Administrative / data entry experience
- Previous customer service experience, ideally in a telephone based and/or luxury goods environment
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills
- Good listening skills and ability to empathise with customers
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a busy environment
- A problem-solving approach allied to a desire to achieve a satisfactory resolution to customers’ issues or problems
- Organised with good administrative skills
- Computer literate with experience of all main Microsoft office packages
- Confident working on own initiative, but equally at home working with and alongside with others in the team
- A flexible approach to working hours and performing other tasks as required
- £11.30 per hour
- 3 month temporary assignment with the potential to be extended after that
- 35 hours per week on a rota basis that covers 7am – 6pm (i.e. 7am – 3pm, 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 10am – 6pm)
- 1 hour lunch break (unpaid)
- Free parking
- Priority Temps Qualify for Fantastic Perks! Enjoy a great choice of exclusive perks when you temp with us – Click here for full details.
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.