£22,500 – £25,000 + company profit bonus. Popular local manufacturing company seeks a Dispatch Administrator. Parking onsite, 24 days holiday per year and an early finish on Fridays.
Our client, based in Camberley, is looking for a Dispatch Administrator to join their busy team.
They are a really friendly, popular company and successful too! The successful individual will be ensuring that orders are delivered on time and that the best customer service possible is given at all times.
As Dispatch Administrator you will:
- Maintaining feedback when dues dates are not going to be met
- Processing customer orders to create material allocations and works orders
- Creation of new parts and assemblies on bill of materials and manufacturing instructions – Ensuring appropriate information on purchased items
- Works order generation – from sales orders but also manually to meet stock demands
- Checking availability for works orders, committing components and issuing to production, complete with drawings
- Chasing and scheduling selected sub contracting suppliers or request purchasing to chase selected purchased items
- Maintain works order due dates to meet production schedule.
- Participate in production scheduling & assigning delivery date to all levels of works orders allowing dates to be achieved.
- Liaising with Stores department regarding material movement. Liaising with Fabrication department regarding production priorities.
- ISO 9000 and 14001 control and conformance
- Other duties as assigned.
To succeed as the Dispatch Administrator you’ll have:
- Minimum 2 years office-based administration or sales administration/support experience
- Ideally from a Manufacturing/industrial background Strong Word & Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, over the telephone and written
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and be highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to use your own initiative
- A confident and positive nature.
- Enthusiastic and motivated Team player
- £22,500 – £25,000 depending on experience
- Company profit scheme
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday with a 4.30pm finish on Fridays (39 hours per week)
- 24 days holiday per year (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Parking onsite
- Workwear provided
How Do I Apply?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.