Uncapped commission, incentives, a basic of 30-35k pa plus many other benefits are on offer to a business development focused recruitment professional who can mentor and coach a team.
Priority Appointments is a well-established and highly regarded Recruitment Consultancy based in Basingstoke servicing customers throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. We are successful because we care about our customers, our reputation and each other!
We have ambitious plans for growth over the next 3 years and are now looking for Billing Managers to head up our 2 key divisions and grow temporary, contract and permanent business. These roles are positioned to progress to Associate Director within 2 years.
What’s the job?
- Accountability for a defined geographical territory and/or specialism where you will build and grow our business
- Mentoring and coaching your team to peak performance
- Playing a key role in Business Development initiatives, leading by example in all areas of customer service, customer management, business processes and best practice
- Conducting client meetings and presentations together with your team
- Ensuring delivery of personal and divisional KPIs and financial targets
Who we are looking for?
- A recruitment professional whose career shows a strong emphasis and proven track record in business development
- Someone with previous experience of leading a small team or the desire, skills and knowledge to do so
- A self-starter with excellent commercial acumen and bags of drive and ambition
- A brilliant influencer
- A confident and skilled negotiator
- An advocate of delivering the best in customer service and an exponent of best practice
- Salary 30 – 35k plus uncapped commission
- Ad hoc, monthly and quarterly incentives
- 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to 27 days
- Non-contributory Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking