Due to company expansion our client is seeking an experienced Fabrication Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Production Manager you will be responsible for the team performance, improvements, organisation and completion of tasks, through motivation and inspiration of the team.
The Company: Our client design and manufacture one of the widest selections of products within their specialist field. As one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of this product they are able to offer solutions to meet all customer requirements. With core values including trust, innovation, expertise and proven ability they always strive for service excellence and achieve above and beyond this. As a family run business this company have seen continued success and have grown from strength to strength making this the perfect company to move your career forward with.
- Co-ordinating and allocating resources effectively
- Planning and prioritising tasks accordingly in line with company KPI’s
- Monitoring progress of tasks against KPI’s along with delegating tasks
- Driving the team to ensure final product meets quality standards in line with customer specification including ISO 9000 and 14001 control and conformance
- Supporting team with problem solving activities and equipment maintenance
- Driving continuous improvement of manufacturing methods
- Assisting with recruitment and building a successful team with the support of HR
- Performance management including providing regular feedback, absence management, undertaking appraisals and managing under performance
- Training and development of the team
- Ensuring all Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Experience working within a Engineering Workshop
- Ability to read Engineering drawings
- Experience working with sheet metal including bending, rolling and forming
- Demonstrable people management experience
- Experience of stainless steel TIG welding/an awareness of Coded Tests beneficial
- Experience of working to ISO 9001 standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and delegate along with multi-tasking
- Salary £30,000-£34,000 per annum
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am-4pm, Friday 7.30am-3pm
- 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Profit share bonus paid twice a year
- Pension scheme, company contribution 5%
- Free onsite parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.