German speaking Customer Service Representative. Up to £11.50 per hour, 37.5 hours per week, ongoing temporary position, Central Basingstoke location and only 10 mins walk from the station. Modern, airy offices, incentives and prizes to recognise outstanding achievements, and fun break out facilities like a pool table.
A well-known high street brand is looking for a German Speaking Customer Service Representative to help with the influx of orders and enquiries coming in by phone and email. A brand you’ll feel proud to represent, you’ll get full product and process training so you’re fully equipped to handle all incoming queries.
Please only apply if you are available immediately!
As a German Customer Service Representative for a well known high street brand, you are the brand’s ambassador to whoever you are talking to, so a polite, professional telephone manner is required as well as excellent written and verbal German skills and exceptional attention to detail.
As a German Speaking Customer Service Representative you will be:
- Responding to email or phone based customer service enquiries from German consumers
- Answering enquiries and orders through telephone and email communication, while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintaining a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Providing accurate information regarding products e.g. content, price, availability, delivery time
- Accurately and efficiently entering orders onto in-house database and web portals
- Asking probing questions to customers and overcome objections
- Communicating clearly and immediately any system issues or feedback trends to the team leader
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Must be a fluent German speaker with excellent German written skills too
- Customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and the Internet plus your written and verbal German skills will be tested for as part of the Application Process
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Enjoys the challenges that a customer service job can present
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand customer service processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
- Up to £11.50 per hour
- Ongoing temporary position
- 37.5 hours per week on a weekly schedule working between 8am – 6pm (with 30 mins lunch)
- Central Basingstoke location and only a 10 minute walk from the station
- Modern, airy, working environment
- Full product and process training will be given
- Kitchen area with free soft drinks and a great coffee machine along with tea for those that prefer
- Pool table and football table in break out room
- Incentives and prizes to recognize outstanding achievements
- You get to work within a diverse and friendly team who work hard, but have fun
How Do I Apply:
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.