Joining the team on a permanent basis as a Goods In, Despatch, Logistic, Warehouse Operative. You will be joining a small team who are part of a large global organisation who specialise in aerospace repairs. This role offers an annual salary of £18-20k (subject to qualifications and experience); 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (increasing to 23 & 25); an annual bonus of up to 3% and many other benefits such as a generous pension scheme, sick pay, disability allowance and life assurance.
- Receipt and shipping of Goods and completing documentation.
- Responsible for storage and handling of customer products
- Maintaining customer product stock records
- Compiling shipping documentation
- Wrapping and packing of products for despatch
- Completing pre delivery checks
- Loading and unloading vehicles for despatch using Forklift truck
- After training, coordinating imports and exports together with some HRMC activities.
- Similar experience working in warehousing, stores or logistics
- Valid Forklift Truck licence or experience desirable
- Maths and English GCSE standard and IT literate to include MS applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to undertake development training for the roles
- Driving licence and own transport essential (due to company location)
- Annual salary £18-20k per annum subject to qualifications and experience
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, increasing to 23 & 25 days subject to length of service and attendance records
- Annual bonus of up to 3% subjective to the company meeting its annual financial forecast together with KPI compliance
- Generous pension scheme, sick pay, disability allowance and life assurance
- Free onsite parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 workings days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion, thank you.