Inventory Co-Ordinator required on a permanent basis. Up to 24k pa, 24 days holiday, 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday with on-site parking and a generous pension scheme.
Our client in Bordon is looking for a highly motivated Inventory Co-Ordinator to join their expanding Inventory Control team where no two days are the same.
As the Inventory Co-Ordinator you will be:
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of received goods in and transfer throughout the business
- Planning and forecasting the movement and control of inventory
- Update stock control systems and making sure stock levels are accurate and up to date
- Liaise with purchasing/sales team and suppliers
- Resolution of inventory issues
To succeed as the Inventory Co-Ordinator you will have:
- Previous experience within Stock Management/Inventory Control
- Ideally 2 years’ experience within Warehouse or Distribution environment
- Highly motivated with a can do attitude
- Excellent communicator, verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and work well under pressure
- High level of numeracy and confident using MS Office (mainly Excel)
- 24k pa depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- 24 days holiday per year (2 days to be saved for Christmas shut down)
- Company pension scheme (4% employers contribution after 3 months service)
- On-site parking
How Do I Apply?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.