Fancy earning up to 42.5k pa plus a monthly profit related pay bonus? Enjoy 25 days annual leave? Work in a company that values its staff and offers lots of benefits? If the answer is yes, then you’ll love working for this company!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established team within a manufacturing company in Andover. Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager, as a Java Developer, you will predominantly be developing and supporting internal IT systems and Ofbiz different technologies but the main skill needed is JAVA.
- To conduct system analysis and design based on the business requirements
- To carry out development tasks according to the development plan
- To carry out unit testing
- To provide considered task estimates as requested by the development manager
- To raise any risks/issues to the development manager in a timely manner
- To report on progress when necessary via meetings/reports
- To create user/functional documentation
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Up to 42.5k pa plus a monthly profit related bonus scheme
- 8am – 4.45pm Monday – Thursday, 8am – 1pm Fridays (some flexibility will be required)
- 37 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Lots of other employee benefits!
- Free parking
If you haven’t heard from a consultant within the next 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.