Permanent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer, £35-50k per annum, excellent benefits package…
This company have doubled their turnover in the last 5 years and are on track to do this again. With continued growth this is a fantastic time to join this company and share in their success on a permanent basis.
This company is currently an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join the team to design and implement production methodologies to help deliver products to customer requirements. Duties will include:
- Managing all stages and aspects of manufacturing from initial enquiry to final delivery
- Performing fill life-cycle product development
- Create methodologies and design fixtures for production
- Test and evaluate tooling and fixturing methodologies
- Evaluation of final product’s conformity against customer specifications
- Ensuring the activities maintained are within budget and scope of project
- Manufacturing Engineering qualification and/or experience working in a Manufacturing Engineering environment
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- First-hand experience with computer aided engineering (CAE) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Aerospace or motorsport manufacturing background desirable
- Familiar with 2D/3D design software (e.g. autoCAD, ProE)
Based in Andover/Whitchurch, easily accessible via public transport. Regular buses and trains are available, walking distance from the train station. Plenty of parking available for those who drive, easy access from the A303.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- £35 – 50k per annum (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday 8am -5pm
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite parking
- Free lunch
- Life assurance and pension scheme
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.