Mechanical Engineering Technician, permanent opportunity, £28-35k per annum and an excellent company benefits package.
You will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of repair solutions including remanufacture and servicing of rotating and stationary components. You will use a broad range of mechanical engineering techniques to carry out service and repair tasks.
- Dismantle, inspect, repair and re-assemble products
- Read, interpret and follow engineering drawings
- Complete all records as required by work instructions and procedures
- Steam cleaning and shot blasting equipment
- Performing quality checks such as alignment, mechanical and electrical run-out, dynamic balancing and concentricity
- Ensure proper functioning of all machine tools and carrying out necessary maintenance
- NVQ or recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in machining and assembly
- Welding experience advantageous
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills within a developing team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary £28-35k per annum
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8am–5pm
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Relocation package available
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you