Are you an experienced MIG welder? Do you have strong fabrication skills? Are you able to read and interpret engineering drawings?
Our client is a market leading manufacturing company based in Andover. They are seeking MIG welders to join their team on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will be motivated, enthusiastic and mirror their core values of honesty and integrity. This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely successful organisation who value their staff and offer fantastic company benefits.
- Fabricating and MIG welding company products to the required specification
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Participating in new product introduction builds
- Participating in continuous improvement by actively seeking opportunities to improve processes and services
- MIG welding experience is essential
- Previous fabrication experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salary £22,000 – £23,169 per annum
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 8am-4.45pm, Friday 8am-1pm
- Profit related performance bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite parking
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.