Our client, a financial services company in Basingstoke, is seeking an Appointment Setter to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis. No cold calling will be required as you will be following up on quotes already submitted to customers, calling past customers, or calling people who have made online enquiries. Please note that this is a 20 hr/per week role – 4 hours per day, Monday – Friday. Starts asap!
- Warm outbound calling to customers who have not renewed their insurance policies, have previously received a quote or have made enquiries via the company’s website, and passing these leads onto the sales teams
- Working to set KPIs and targets
- Must be of smart appearance as the office is customer facing
- Tenacious, bubbly, enthusiastic, persuasive personality
- An excellent communicator
- Experience of working in a lead generating/appointment setting role would be advantageous
- £8 – £9 per hour (depending on experience)
- 4 hours daily Monday to Friday with some flexibility (eg 10am – 2pm)
- Please note, this is a central Basingstoke location so there is no free parking
If you’ve not heard from a consultant within 5 working days your application has not been successful on this occasion.