As a Print/Production Operative you will be directly responsible for all aspects of the sign manufacture and production process. You will be working with a small to medium sized team and will report directly to the Production Coordinator. It is vital that the print/production operative is able to produce all work in the most time efficient & cost effective way possible. The role is mainly workshop based however there maybe occasional requirement for site work.
- Monitoring of the Production Calendar
- Taking instruction from the Production Coordinator
- Checking Works Order Details prior to Production
- Production of all aspects of Signage using relevant Machinery, Tools & Printers
- Quality Control
- Monitoring of all Stock Materials
- Accurate Time Sheets
- Working on Flexible Shift Rota.
- Monitoring Health & Safety in the Workshop.
- Responsibility for Workshop Tidiness & Presentation
- Late Shift Lock Up
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, be a good team player and be able to work calmly under pressure and without constant supervision.
- Hardworking and efficient, and must have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the Production Process, Machinery (Training Given) and of the different phases of production.
- Knowledge of: Current Printers (Vutek QS2000, HP26500 Latex, HP360 Latex); RIP software (Onyx, Firey XF); Laminators (Seal & Sallmetall)
- Salary £23K + Overtime
- Shift Rota (6am – 3pm + 8:30am – 5:30pm + 1pm – 10pm; these will continue to rotate)
- 20 + Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.