Working a 42.5 hour week as a Production Operative you will be joining an expanding team with over 20 years of knowledge giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your production skills. With a temporary to permanent opportunity available you will be paid weekly for the first 12 weeks before joining the business on a permanent basis offering job security and hopefully the break in your career you’ve been looking for.
Our client has over 20 years’ experience both manufacturing and distribution a specialist product within their industry sector and are the market leaders in their field. The employment of professional and dedicated staff has been a major contributing factor to their success. Even with an excelling sales team this business understand their production team are a fundamental cog in their wheel. They work to strict quality guidelines offering top quality products, all competitively priced.
- General production line work, assembly of products
- Reading of order sheets to complete required tasks
- Loading and unloading of machines
- Quality checking completed product
- Cutting and sticking
- Completing required paperwork
- Boxing/packing of finished products
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within manufacturing/production an advantage
- Ability to read listen to instruction
- Adaptable and flexible
- Temp to perm position
- Working hours 8.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday
- Starting hourly rate of £7.50 per hour
- Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks! See our website for details and T’s and C’s.
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea and coffee
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks!
Enjoy a great choice of exclusive perks when you temp with us – Click Here for full details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you.