Our client is a specialist in rubber and silicone mouldings for a diverse range of industries. With over 30 years’ experience they pride themselves on their innovations; producing precision components from their in-house, comprehensive range of machines. Working closely with customers from design to prototype and on to full production, our client ensure they provide complete solutions to customers’ exact needs. They are now looking for an experienced Quality Inspector who has previously worked in rubber moulding, aerospace, automotive or similar quality driven industries to join their team on a permanent basis.
Job Role includes but not limited to-
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2008.
- Assist with Internal Audits
- Assist with promoting and delivering a quality culture throughout the business providing full support on products or processes considered “At Risk”
- Continually strive to reduce internal and external concerns through patrol inspection, improved processes, tools, analysis methods and training
- Make adjustments as necessary during the day to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications
- Assist with “first off” inspection as well “final” inspection
- Maintain and provide monthly, quarterly and annual updates on internal rejections
- Assist in managing customer claims through to closure
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated with appropriate certificates
- Assist with maintaining material traceability throughout the system ensuring documentation is kept current and available in line with standards established and third party requirements
- Work closely with other departments implementing best practice “LEAN” techniques
- Control the receipt of free issue and customer supplied metalwork
- Quality, engineering, technical background in Aerospace, automotive or similar quality driven industry
- 6 Sigma implementation background/Lean principles implementation background
- Auditing experience – qualified preferably
- Formal quality qualifications or membership of an institute such as CQI
- Previous experience as an inspector
- Use of optical measurement or CCM technology
- Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 5.30pm; Friday 7:30 am – 1.30pm
- £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Onsite Parking
- 20 days holiday but 8 bank holidays
- Overtime available
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, thank you.