Are you an experienced Quality Inspector looking for a night shift role?
A leading manufacturing company with a team of approx. 100 dedicated staff with an ethos to invest in their people and products in order to meet the ever changing demand of the market place. Friendly and welcoming team.
As a Quality inspector you will be required to assist the Quality Manager with inspections, duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for operational goods-receiving
- Line, first and final inspections
- Using hand held measurement devices
- Rejecting products outside of specifications
- Understanding of ISO 9001
- Undertaking FAIR activities
- Inspection experience
- LEAN principles implementation background
- Ability to read drawings
Easily accessible by car and public transport as this company is located in Aldershot with road links to the M3, A31 and A331, with bus routes within walking distance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Monday to Thursday 7pm – 7am
- Salary £20,000 – £24,000 PA
- Free onsite parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Holiday entitlement 20 days pro rata
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.