Our client is a specialist in rubber and silicone mouldings for a diverse range of industries. With over 30 years’ experience they pride themselves on their innovations producing precision components. Working closely with customers from design to prototype and on to full production, our client ensures they provide complete solutions to customers’ exact needs.
Offering a competitive salary this company are now looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join the team at an exciting time as they take on new contracts. Ideally the right candidate will have previously worked in manufacturing and have experience using a range of measuring equipment. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to develop and progress within the company as well as contributing to the company’s growth going forward.
Job Role includes but not limited to:
- Assist the Quality Manager with “first off” inspection as well “final” inspection
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated with appropriate certificates of calibration
- Make adjustments as necessary during the day to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
- Understanding of ISO 9001
- Assist with Internal Audits
- Assist with promoting and delivering a quality culture throughout the business providing full support on products or processes considered “At Risk”
- Maintain and provide monthly, quarterly and annual updates on internal rejections.
- Assist with maintaining material traceability throughout the system ensuring documentation is kept current and available in line with standards established and third party requirements no shorter than seven years
- Work closely with other departments implementing best practice “LEAN” techniques
- Previous experience as an inspector
- Ability to read drawings
- Quality background in Aerospace, automotive or similar quality driven industry ideally
- Lean principles implementation background
- Auditing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Monday to Thursday 7.30 -5.00 Mon to Thurs, 7.30 1.00pm Friday
- Salary £19,000 – £21,000 per annum
- Free onsite parking
- Holiday entitlement 20 days pro rata
- Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks! See our website for details and T’s and C’s.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks!
Enjoy a great choice of exclusive perks when you temp with us – Click Here for full details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you.