£19,000 – £21,500 + monthly company profit. Popular local manufacturing company seeks a Receptionist/Support Administrator. Parking on-site, 24 days holiday per year and an early finish on Fridays.
Our client, based in Camberley, is looking for a Receptionist/Support Administrator to join their busy team. They are a really friendly, popular company and successful too! The successful individual will be the first point of contact for visitors and callers, providing an efficient and professional reception and to undertake a range of other administrative tasks as required.
As Receptionist/Support Administrator you will:
- Greet and welcome visitor, maintaining the visitor monitoring system, distributing PPE and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival
- Maintenance of the Contractor Control spreadsheet, issue work permits, provision of a verbal induction and supporting documents
- Receiving and qualifying telephone calls, announcing and connecting callers, taking brief messages and passing these on appropriately or connecting callers to staff members, directing voicemail messages to staff members, maintaining and ensuring the message is appropriate, reporting telephone equipment and line faults to the IT department
- Sort all incoming post and frank all outgoing mail on time, ensure the franking machine is charged and maintained. Receive and distribute external faxes
- Book meeting rooms and maintain the meeting room diary
- Book travel and accommodation for staff members
- Order and monitor the stationery and toner levels
- Order stock of coffee, tea and sugar
- Management of company uniform issue
- Cater for internal meetings including the order and collection of food
- Administration of Company Documentation – template development, updating and rebranding, document maintenance, compliance
- Scanning of transactional documents for electronic storage
- HS&E Documentation – waste packaging reports, confidential waste disposal, DSE documentation and support
- Organising events, including Charity events and the annual Christmas Party
To succeed as the Receptionist/Support Administrator you’ll have:
- General office experience, including answering phones and dealing with a range of administrative tasks at the same time
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, over the telephone
- Computer literate
- Experience of working as a Receptionist with use of a switchboard
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision and happy to work on your own
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and be highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to use your own initiative
- A confident and positive nature. Enthusiastic and motivated
- Team player
- £19,000 – £21,500 depending on experience
- Monthly company profit scheme
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday with a 4.30pm finish on Fridays (39 hours per week)
- 24 days holiday per year (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Parking on-site
- Work wear provided
HOW DO I APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.