Fixed Term Contract for a Sales and Packaging Administrator until March 2019. Up to 24k pa, 9am – 5pm Mon to Fri, 25 days holiday (pro rata), very near Mainline rail station, on-street parking available nearby plus an abundance of great employee benefits including discounts on their products (especially good before Christmas!). Please only apply if you are on MAXIMUM 2 weeks’ notice.
Esteemed, globally recognised, successful company based in Battersea, SW London requires a Sales and Packaging Administrator to support their packaging, production and sales operations team. Supporting two managers, this is a really varied role. You’ll be highly detail orientated and be a confident user of Excel because you’ll be producing reports. A hands on, can-do attitude is also a must!
As the Sales and Packaging Administrator you will be:
- Ensuring documentation and records for all products are up-to-date – technical specifications/barcodes etc
- Ensuring our production planner schedule is regularly updated
- Checking barcodes & label proofs and liaising with printers to ensure on time delivery of labels as per production plan
- Monitoring stock levels with production partners to ensure no out of stock situations occur
- Acting as an additional point of contact for external suppliers and partners
- Updating Point of Sale stock and other stock lists monthly
- Processing sales orders and liaising with internal and external contacts to arrange shipping and necessary paperwork
- Generating reports to track sales, performance and profitability
- Processing advertising and promotion invoices and assisting with debt collection
- Supporting our sample management, by logging and sending out samples
- Additional administrative duties as required
To succeed as the Sales and Packaging Administrator you’ll need:
- Logistics and sales administration experience
- Strong computer skills – confidence using MS Office, particularly Excel inc. generating reports, pivot tables, formulaes etc
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desirable
- Exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Strong numerical skills
- A disciplined, analytical approach to work, focused with high concentration levels
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a supportive team player
- 20-24k pa (pro rata)
- Fixed Term Contract until March 2019 with possibility to go permanent afterwards
- 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
- Limited on-street parking nearby and very near to a Mainline rail station
- An abundance of employee benefits including staff discounts on their products
HOW DO I APPLY?
If you are interested in applying for this job please use the link, or give one of our friendly team a call on 01256 334 575.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme call us TODAY for more details.