Do you have a confident and ‘can do’ attitude? Are you looking for a varied role within a trade and retail sales environment? Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service and knowing your products?
Our client based in Camberley, is seeking a motivated and talented sales person to join their branch team. The branch deals with trade and retail customers face to face and over the phone, so you’ll have an engaging personality and be an expert in delivering excellent customer service to develop and maintain long term customer relationships. You’ll have a proactive, can-do attitude and a flexible work ethic as the role includes supporting the warehouse team as required. You’ll also be processing quotes and taking payments so accuracy is important, plus you’ll be using a computer, so you must be computer literate as well.
As a Sales Assistant your role will include:
- Serving customers face to face
- Helping with replenishment of stock
- Assisting with deliveries as required
- Being an ambassador for the company
- Training in the sales office, handling both internal and external customers
- Proactive attitude to telephone sales and call handling
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills, in person and via telephone
- Great customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong IT skills
- Sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Drivers licence desirable
- 17k – 19k pa depending on experience
- 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holidays including bank holidays (will increase to 25 days after qualifying period)
- No weekends required
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, thank you.