Basingstoke based technology company seeks a driven, proactive Graduate with aspirations of a career in sales. Starting salary 23k pa + commission. Fantastic company, extremely interesting product! Free parking, health care, pension and retail discounts to name a few of their incredible benefits!
Are you a Graduate who is looking to take the next step into Sales? Are you looking for the opportunity to travel with work?
You will take a proactive approach to supporting the EMEA Distribution Sales Managers in their role to maximize revenues, from sales of the company’s products and services through a base of distributors. You will be required to provide a proactive, responsive first class level of customer care and communication to support all external distributors throughout the sales process in all sales-oriented activities to achieve revenue targets.
The job role of the Sales Graduate is to:
- Assist Sales Managers in proactively managing all aspects of customer accounts; liaising with Supply Chain to ensure timely acknowledgement of customer orders, managing order quotations in agreement with Sales Manager
- Serve as the primary point of contact with some partners and/or customers, providing customers with updated delivery information, managing and responding to customer complaints, and ensures partner or customer satisfaction
- Be accountable for full sales ownership of defined smaller accounts
- Proactively manage customer accounts, ensuring timely acknowledgement of customer orders, managing order quotations in agreement with the Sales Manager and modifications to existing orders
- Provide financial and commercial information, including sales volumes, profitability, credit management and budget preparation support.
Skills and Attributes of the Sales Graduate:
- Must have some corporate or customer facing experience, ideally in a sales environment
- 2:1 in international business, economics or business administration
- Excellent IT skills including strong Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and conflict handling skills
- Language skills are advantageous
- Good negotiating and conflict handling skills
- Self-starter, confident and creative thinker and team player
- Enjoys travel across the EMEA Distribution region and is culturally knowledgeable, sensitive and adaptable
- Ability to develop and maintain relevant product knowledge
- 23k per annum + commission
- Travel overseas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Dental, health and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Free parking
If you’ve not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.