Sales Office Project Controller. Up to 25k pa, Aldershot, parking on site and a 1pm finish on Fridays!
Our client is embarking on an exciting period of growth which has resulted in a need to augment their current team. As the Sales Office Project Controller, you will be responsible for both Projects and Sales administration as well as customer service activity within the Sales and Marketing department. It has a central role in analysing and driving the project administration and sales order process.
Working within a small team, as the Project Controller you will be administering various projects, contracts and sales opportunities simultaneously – ensuring each activity exceeds customer’s expectations.
As the Sales Office Project Controller you will:
- Take an active role in the administration of project & contract planning activities, using appropriate techniques and Project Planning software
- Be proactive in identifying and being involved in sales and customer service improvement projects
- Work with the other Project Controller to ensure the smooth running of the Sales Office and on time delivery of all tasks
- Undertake Commercial Viability assessments
- Arrange meetings, travel arrangements, and co-ordinate Marketing and Exhibition activity
- Apply for Export Licences and Customs Documentation and organise Carriers for both UK and International shipments
- Assess and improve current project management procedures
- Analyse and report on sales order trends and assist in producing sales reports including, Budgets, Forecasts, Revenue streams etc.
- Produce and improve the sales order and customer service reporting procedures in conjunction with the Sales Director
- Produce action plans and suggestions on the back of all data analysis and assist in their implementation
- Maintain a high level of personalised customer service at all times
- Be responsible for collating and answering customer queries and complaints and dealing with them effectively
- Be in regular contact with external customers via email and telephone to ensure that the company continues to exceed customer expectations.
To succeed as the Sales Office Project Controller you will have:
- Experience within an administrative role within a manufacturing or distribution
- Proficiency in using all MS software, primarily Project Planning, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
- A diligent flexible attitude who wants to join a medium-size enterprise offering a varied scope in a position which has the potential to grow both in extent and reward
- Essential attributes for this position are a methodical and accurate approach whilst maintaining a flexible and positive attitude to problem solving
- The ability to work in a busy, varied role where no two days are the same
- 22 – 25k pa
- Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00 (with one-hour unpaid lunch-break). Fridays 08:00-13:00
- 20 days holiday
- Award for long standing service – company benefits from a low turnover of staff
- Friendly company
- On-site parking
- Training will be provided where necessary
How Do I Apply?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.