Permanent opportunity for a Senior Production Engineer, £42-48k per annum, generous company bonus scheme…
An opportunity has arisen for a high competent ‘hands on’ Production Engineer to join this engineering team within the aerospace sector. You will take the lead on programming, setting, optimisation and best work practices for Matsuura and Mori Seiki CNC machining centres.
- Experience of Aerospace and Automotive Manufacturing methods and tooling selection
- High standard of CNC programming (4/5 axis)
- Detailed understanding of programming, setting and manufacturing complex components from castings and billet
- Experience with Fanuc controls
- Understanding of drawing tolerances and experience working at 0.01 level
- Vericut/EdgeCAM/CNC turning/gridning – advantageous
Based in Basingstoke easily accessible via public transport with regular buses available. Plenty of parking available for those who drive and easy access from the M3.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- £42-48k per annum (depending on experience)
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7:30am-2pm
- 184 hours holiday per annum
- Company bonus scheme after probationary period
- Company workwear and laptop provided
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office: http://priorityappointments.co.uk/contact-us/
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.