Our client, an Electronics Manufacturer, is seeking an experienced Stores Person to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is known for its extremely high standard of manufacturing and holds a strong reputation within the industry making it a fantastic career move for you to join them!
- Receiving and inspecting received parts
- Packaging all shipments and making arrangements for shipping according to customer specification
- Labelling and bar coding of parts received
- Providing parts from stock to production according to customer orders
- Maintaining stores area in a neat, clean and orderly manner
- Assisting with stock taking
- Ensuring good are booked in and out according to serial numbers and ensuring data is correctly recorded on the system
- 3- 5 years’ experience within an equivalent role within an electronics manufacturing facility
- Previous experience kitting electronic components required
- PC literate including proficiency using excel
- Experience of working within a certified ISO9000 working environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- £10-12 per hour
- Permanent opportunity
- 5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.