Recruitment Coordinator required! 18-20k basic with OTE up to 25k, contributory pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare, 23 days holiday rising with service, central Basingstoke location and free parking.
We are an ambitious and successful Industrial and Commercial Recruitment Consultancy going through an exciting period of growth. Our Industrial Division in particular has experienced huge growth this year and urgently needs a Recruitment Coordinator to help source high quality candidates for our clients.
This is a very successful and busy division supporting temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for our extensive client base in a 30 mile radius of Basingstoke.
You will ideally have some prior experience of supporting a temporary or permanent recruitment team OR be a sales-oriented person looking for an exciting career path in the recruitment sector. We’re building our team for the future and want committed individuals to develop and grow with us. A clear, structured career path will be offered to the successful individual.
As our Recruitment Coordinator you will be:
- Identifying new business opportunities through lead generation (candidates, social media, job boards etc)
- Sourcing new available local candidates through job boards, referrals and social media tools
- Carrying out candidate registration interviews
- Maintaining contact with registered candidates on a weekly basis
- Speedily and effectively assigning temporary candidates to assignments
- Involved with marketing activities – e.g. bi-weekly E-mailers, ensure job adverts are up to date
- Ensuring legal obligations are met in relation to candidate registration documentation
- Undertaking general administrative work
As our Recruitment Coordinator you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to positively influence candidates will be key to your success
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- A professional and friendly approach to everyone you deal with
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to multi-task and follow processes and procedures to ensure that compliance and legislation requirements are met
- Good organisation/administration skills
- Able to cope with pressure and work to deadlines
- A can-do attitude and bags of enthusiasm are also a must!
- Preferably you’ll have a driving licence in order to undertake off-site candidate registrations
- 18-20k basic salary with OTE up to 25k
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health scheme
- 23 days holiday rising with service
- Free parking
- Perkbox Benefits platform
HOW DO I APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.