As a Tool Maker reporting directly to the Factory Manager you will be working 39 hours per week with an early finish on a Friday. With 33 days holiday and a profit related bonus paid out in time for Christmas this globally successful manufacturing company might just be the place for you.
The company: Specialists in their field, our client is a market leading, global manufacturing company with this exciting opportunity based within their Head Office in the UK. They are a privately owned company who have distinctively designed and manufactured their own products for over 70 years. With recent exhibits in Europe and the USA this company is continually promoting their products and enhancing company expansion opportunities.
- Ensuring effective tooling repairs are completed
- Ensuring components and assembled products comply with engineering drawings
- Ensuring all tooling is suitable for production and producing new tooling as required
- Troubleshooting production issues and assessing component problems
- Ensuring that toolroom consumables are maintained
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good knowledge of hand tooling and measuring equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Registered certificate in Mechanical Engineering preferred but not essential
- £14.36 per hour (£29,122 per annum)
- 39 hour week, Monday to Friday, early finish on a Friday
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Yearly profit related bonus paid in October
- Monthly lottery draw with cash prize
- Pension scheme available
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, thank you.