Are you looking for a fantastic new career opportunity in an exciting and hands-on industry? Are you able to use hand tools and work at heights? If yes then we may have an opportunity for you.
Our client, a niche and fast growing signage company are looking for a ‘Trainee Sign Installer’ to join their team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated character who wants to learn new skills and develop and progress within the company. You will be working in a small to medium sized team and would be responsible for the manufacturing and installing of signage in and around the South of England. The ideal candidate will be happy to work outdoors and must have a full clean UK drivers licence in order to drive to sites.
- Attend sites to carry out installations in a prompt and professional manner
- Apply vinyl graphics and digitally printed media to canvas materials
- Use tools to prepare installation sites e.g. Digging holes
- Operate light machinery and tools
- Maintain company vehicles, tools and equipment
- Check and sign off work orders
- Happy to work outdoors
- Physically fit and able to work at heights
- Ideally have a CSCS card
- Ideally have some experience using hand tools e.g. Hammers, drills, spades
- 4 years driving experience with a Full, Clean UK license
- Starting salary of £18K per annum
- Full Training and courses offered
- Day Shift
- 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.