Working a 40 hour week on a late shift in a high productivity, fast paced distribution centre you will be joining a talented team of people who constantly strive to exceed expectation. Staff here are highly rewarded with performance related bonuses, an enhanced pension scheme, 25 days holiday and other benefit options available such as discounted vouchers and free cinema passes. For those looking for job security and company loyalty this is the perfect place for you.
The company: Our client is a forward thinking distributor delivering to over 60,000 customers with a mission to deliver exceptional service. Voting in their masses retailers named this company Best Delivered Wholesaler. Every member of staff is valued within this company from warehouse pickers and drivers right up to the marking and sales teams, working together with a shared passion for ultimate customer satisfaction. Always one step ahead of the market and researching latest technologies this company continuously strives to develop the service levels they offer and is seeing continual growth and success.
- Picking via electronic devices
- Working towards productivity targets
- Packing stock for distribution
- Assisting with the unloading/loading of deliveries
- Any other additional duties as required
- Previous warehouse experience including picking electronically
- Previous experience working towards productivity targets
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Late shift working Monday to Friday 2pm-10pm
- £8.50 per hour increasing after 12 weeks to 22k per annum once permanent
- Enhance company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health club membership
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 33 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
- Staff canteen with free tea/coffee making facilities
- Free onsite parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.