Do you want to be a vital part of a great team, working a 37.5 hour week? This is an exciting opportunity for an ongoing temporary contract, working for our international manufacturing company based in Yateley.
Well-established company with low staff turnover and a preference to train staff and promote within. Full training can be provided to keen individuals looking to build a career within successful manufacturing company.
As a Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver you will be required to help with the day to day picking, packing and despatch of goods. You will be required but not limited to:
- Inspection of goods in/out
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and in an organised manner
- Checking/logging stock records
- Assisting in production when required
- Prepping, checking and finishing of products
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Licence
- Warehouse experience
Easily accessible by car from M3, A327 and A30 with free onsite parking. Due to location public transport is limited.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Long term temporary contract
- Induction period Mon-Fri 8.00am to 4pm, then 2pm to 10pm
- £9.48 per hour rising to £11.71 per hour after induction period
- Free onsite parking
- Training and progression opportunities
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on 01256 334575 and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.