Our Client based in Andover is looking for an Engineering Administrator to join the team, this role will report directly to the Engineering Director and will be to provide support to the managers and personnel in the Engineering team.
* Day to Day admin support to the engineering function, CAD and other engineering systems
* To take control of Health and safety and Quality documentation for engineering
Collate and distribute engineering KPI’s
* Support PDD and EM’s annual engineering budget activity.
* Manage PDD and EM’s meeting calendars attend meetings taking the minutes and distribution there after
* General administrative duties that will encompass – travel / hotel bookings as required, maintain time and attendance system, processing and logging invoices, maintain data-bases and spread sheets as required, producing packing List, contractor and contract management. plus other administrative duties and reporting
* Taking incoming calls to the department and redirecting as necessary
* Previous administration experience is desirable, as is experience of working in an open plan office environment
* Strong IT skills essential
* A strong communicator who is able to plan, prioritise and organise workloads
* Working 8.00am – 4.45pm Monday to Thursday with an 3/4 hour lunch
* Friday 8 am to 1pm no lunch break
* On-site parking
* 25 days annual leave
Thank you for your application. If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.