There’s a reason why people refer to our home town of Basingstoke as ‘Amazingstoke’!
Whatever your field of expertise or skill set, there is likely to be a job to suit you on offer within 30 miles or less of Basingstoke town centre.
We find jobs for great people in manufacturing, precision engineering and logistics companies in Basingstoke and nearby including Camberley in Surrey and Alton, Hook and Southampton in Hampshire which are all proving popular hot spots for exciting job opportunities right now.
Here’s just a taster of some of the hottest jobs in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas that we have on offer this summer - but remember - call us quickly as these roles won’t hang around for long!
Operations Administrator, 12 months fixed-term contract job in Basingstoke
If you’re switched-on, commercially astute and love variety, this could be the ideal job for you.
This role has a salary up to 25k pa, 23 days holiday, free parking and is based in a spacious modern office. To be considered for this job, you need:
- A professional, enthusiastic, proactive and flexible attitude
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- To be IT literate with the ability to learn new systems
- To be able to drive due to the location.
Whilst this is being advertised as a 12-month contract, there may be opportunities for it to become a full-time role.
Your core responsibilities as the Operations Administrator or this great company will include:
- Creating daily and monthly figures for the Sales team
- Creating and dealing with quotations and billing customers
- Handling customer queries and notifications
- Checking and posting sales and purchasing invoices
- Maintaining customer contracts in the CRM system
- Processing and raising Purchase Approvals, Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Liaising with third party suppliers and vendors
If this is a job you might like, get in touch email@example.com and quote reference no. FJ32002. Click here to view this role or other jobs in Basingstoke.
Technical Account Manager, permanent job in Basingstoke
We have a rare opportunity at a hugely successful and growing business based in Basingstoke for a Technical Account Manager to join a small but dedicated sales team. Earning £25,000, your objective will be to really get to know, understand and look after existing customers, as well as reaching out to new prospects.
If you love meeting new people, can engage in conversation with a huge variety of people and relish the thought of UK and International travel then this is the job for you.
As Technical Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and growing customer relationships in UK and Europe
- Given presentations and supporting technical and application discussions
- Providing technical support to clients
- Working closely with colleagues in other countries, especially Germany, Japan and USA
To apply for this fantastic role, you need:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- A degree in Physics, Engineering or similar or technical service experience in an area of science
- Experience in one or all of the fields of Medical Devices, Semiconductor manufacture and Laboratory Research is highly desirable
- A driving licence and a current Passport as the job will include international travel.
Does this sound like this could be a job for you? If so, please get in touch and quote job reference no. FJ31996. Click here to view this job, or other permanent jobs in Basingstoke.
CNC Production Manager, Permanent role in Silchester, near Basingstoke
We’ve got an exciting opportunity if you have CNC experience and are looking to work for an international precision engineering company. With a salary of £35,000 - £45,000, this role is for a CNC Production Manager who can ensure extraordinary reliability and unparalleled service.
As CNC Production Manager for this company, your job would include:
- Overseeing all elements of repair and servicing tasks for the business and checking all work is completed to the highest standard
- Accountable for ensuring that jobs are prioritised to align with company and customer expectations
- Offering direct supervision and support to technicians, making sure that all technicians are working to their strengths and equipment is fit for purpose and well maintained
- Managing the subcontractor process ensuring that all paperwork and Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
- Undertaking other reasonable requests from the senior leadership team
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Hold a minimum of an HNC Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have 5 years experience in a heavy engineering workshop
- Have spent at least 3 years in a workshop supervisory role
- Have practical experience of a variety of CNC machines
- Are comfortable using IT systems and programmes such as SAP
- Understand how to read and interpret technical drawings
This job comes with attractive benefits including private healthcare and dental care, a generous pension scheme - company contribution up to 10%, paid overtime, life assurance and free parking on-site.
If you have relevant experience and are looking for an exciting new role, contact us quoting job reference FJ32053. Click here to view this job or other industrial jobs in and around Basingstoke
Electronics Assembler, Temporary job in Basingstoke
Our client is an expanding company in Basingstoke with a low staff turnover. They are looking for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler to join a small, committed and friendly team with the opportunity to share your knowledge whilst further developing your skill set. The role pays £10 per hour.
As n Electro-Mechanical Assembler, your role would include:
- Preparation and assembly of printed circuit boards
- Soldering of electronic components
- Operating light machinery and using a variety of hand tools
- Performing on line product testing and final inspection
- Labelling and packing of products including installation instructions
This could be the role for you if you have:
- Small scale assembly experience
- Soldering experience - highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
The site is accessible via public transport however own transport is preferred.
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? If so, please call us quoting job reference FJ32014. Click here to view this job or other temporary jobs in Basingstoke.
Find the Right Job for You
You can search our website https://priorityappointments.co.uk/job-search for jobs by location and type to find the one that’s right for you. If there’s nothing showing that’s right for you, but you’re keen to work in the manufacturing, distribution or precision engineering sectors in industrial or office roles, then give us a call for a no-obligation chat!
If the job you’re interested in has been filled, do check out our Looking for a Job page and use the Quick Apply button.
Recommend a Friend - and Get Rewarded!
If you’re not actively job-hunting at the moment, but you know someone who is, then why not recommend them to us. Not only will you be doing them a favour, you could also claim a voucher worth at least £50 under our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme if we place them in a temporary or permanent job (terms apply).
So whether you’re a whizz at welding or marvellous at marketing; a production manager or a paint sprayer we probably have a job that’s perfect for you right now!
In the unlikely event that we haven’t got the right role for you today, we have new instructions coming in all the time, so get in touch and register so we can call the minute the right job opportunity comes in!
Call 01256 334575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.