Who Am I
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Priority Appointments Ltd whose registered office is at Priority Appointments, 19-23 Winchester Street, Basingstoke, RG21 7EE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over except employees of Priority Appointments and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant has accepted these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 25th October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A Priority Appointments employee will contact the recipient of the competition postcard. The competitor must state the correct answer to the competition question to be entered into the prize draw.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
Wine, champagne, beer or chocolates to the value of £50.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by Priority Appointments.
Priority Appointments’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified in person within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Priority Appointments shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. Priority Appointments also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.